[gNewSense-users] How to change the GNOME Applications Menu Icon?

From: Dave Crossland
Subject: [gNewSense-users] How to change the GNOME Applications Menu Icon?
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 01:06:18 +0000

Hi,

I've been playing with custom themes/artwork for gNewSense for a
while, and something that's been bugging me is how to change the GNOME
Applications Menu Icon?

For example, going to System, Preferences, Theme, and then Human,
makes the GNOME Applications Menu Icon into the gNewSense tree logo.
But selecting Industrial Tango makes the menu icon into the Ubuntu
logo:

http://flickr.com/photos/davelab6/374828304/

How can I fix these themes?

--