Re: [gNewSense-users] Project Logo idea

From: Dave Crossland
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Project Logo idea
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:23:54 +0000

Thanks for the kind comments everyone :-)

On 30/01/07, Yoni Rabkin Katzenell <address@hidden> wrote:
I'd change the colors to a color scheme from the new FSF
website (essentially away from the Ubuntu color scheme).

Yes, the colours are not important to the logo idea.

(The full flickr comment I wrote is: "gNewSense logo ideas, with
references to the Ubuntu logo. The roundness and lowercase of the
Ubuntu logo/type is replaced with more straight lines and uppercase to
reflect the more upstanding ethic of gNewSense. The colours are not
important to the logo idea. I may try to integrate the G logo into a
highly stylised Gnu head illustration, it looks kind of like a
horn...")

--
Regards,
Dave