Re: [gNewSense-users] newbie question about upgrading gNewSense

From: Dean Linkous
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] newbie question about upgrading gNewSense
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:22:57 -0800

Well the cd is a squash-fs blob so I do not see how apt-cdrom add would work
with it and I do not remember a "upgrade" choice during install (but I could of
missed it) so I am not sure how you would use a 1.1 cd to upgrade from 1.0
except reinstall.

The update from a fully-updated 1.0 to 1.1 is that much stuff? I thought he
said he installed 1.0 and pulled in all the updates so he was up to date and
just needs to get the most recent .1 updates.

?????Dean