Re: [gNewSense-users] Ubuntu->gNS upgrade path

From: Dean Linkous
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Ubuntu->gNS upgrade path
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:13:37 -0800

split my script into two parts to be a bit safer(?)

Also less installing and instead just letting dist-upgrade upgrade stuff so
that way if someone has uninstalled openoffice it does not get reinstalled...I
dont think! ;)

Also if someone wants to stop after then first script just to try the gnewsense
stuff before purging 'evil' things and changing artwork and so forth...

http://communia.nrvitsquad.com/gNewConvertDap.tar.gz

Hope someone finds it useful in some way!
Dean!