Re: [gNewSense-users] Freeness of rt61

From: Dale
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Freeness of rt61
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:53:48 +1030

hi Karl,

this might be worth the check out:

Which D-Link wireless adapters have Linux drivers available?
http://support.dlink.com/faq/view.asp?prod_id=357

Regards
Dale

On 1/23/07, Karl Goetz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all.
Can someone confirm wether they get this same dmesg output when loading
the rt61 kernel module?

Jan 23 19:15:53 localhost kernel: [17261763.564000] rt61: module license
'unspecified' taints kernel.

if they do, i'll be off to file a bug to kill off my wireless :\

Karl Goetz
User of gNewSense: Free as in Freedom - http://www.gnewsense.org
Australian Ubuntu users team - http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam
Debian, The Universal Operating System - http://www.debian.org