[gNewSense-users] An interview with Paul and Brian

From: Michael J Kaye
Subject: [gNewSense-users] An interview with Paul and Brian
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:00:49 -0000 (GMT)

Hi folks.

I do a blog about Free Software, called "Cutting Free" (
http://cuttingfree.blogsome.com ).

Our favourite gNewSense co-founders recently agreed to do an interview
with me, and I've published it on the blog. You can find it at
http://cuttingfree.blogsome.com/2007/01/19/an-interview-with-gnewsense-founders-paul-omalley-and-brian-brazil/

Their answers are very informative, and it's been useful to get their
views on the factors affecting gNewSense. Thanks guys.

Thought you might find it interesting.

Michael.

--
Cutting Free - http://cuttingfree.blogsome.com
Free Software at the cutting edge

ippimail - Free Software web-mail that donates to good causes.
Get a free email address at http://www.ippimail.com and
support your favourite charities without it costing you a penny.
45% of profits to charity, and 10% to Open Source.
Now with Google-powered search, newsfeeds and Blogs!

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com