Re: [gNewSense-users] Photos and Pictures

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Photos and Pictures
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:14:13 +0000

On 1/14/07, Dave Crossland <address@hidden> wrote:
On 14/01/07, Paul O'Malley <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Brian was serious about a photo competition to get stuff included on the
> next CD.

:-)

> We need possible desktop designs for possibly KDE and GNOME included.

I have a nice GNOME design, but I'm not sure how to package it up for
others to use/test out. I have the desktop background jpeg obviously,
and it uses the Murrina engine - would that be a problem?

Currently we're just looking for two login backgrounds (Gnome and KDE)
and possibly two desktop backgrounds. These are all pngs. Anything
beyond that will require you to make changes to Builder  to support
new themes.

Andreas:
Again. How about this as start-sound?
http://download.akfoerster.de/audio/gNewSense.ogg
http://download.akfoerster.de/audio/gNewSense.flac

Okay, it's not a photo nor a picture, but for the sound-design. :-)

Please see bug 22.

Brian