Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense Spanish website

From: rek2GNU/Linux
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense Spanish website
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:32:06 -0600

A reminder for spanish speakers.
hay un canal de IRC llamado #gnewsense-es en freenode.net
a ver si veo a alguno, que me estoy cansando de hablar con el bot :-D

saludos
Chris Fernandez
http://www.binaryfreedom.info
http://www.qt-es.org

Jorge Rodríguez López wrote:
El dom, 07-01-2007 a las 21:30 +0100, Alejandro Serrano escribió:
Hi,
I would like to know whether is there someone interested in creating a
Spanish gNewSense website, with forums, downloads and so on...
I've been very interested in gNewSense since it came to me through the
FSF website, and I have a project to write a small introductory book
covering it, but I would like to have some help. My idea is to write
it in Spanish, but English is also OK :-)

Thanks in advance,
Alejandro Serrano

Hi Alejandro.

Account with me.

Is only a declaration of intentions or you have something thought?
You have the necessary resources and knowledge?