[gNewSense-users] gNewSense Spanish website

From: Alejandro Serrano
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense Spanish website
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 21:30:04 +0100

Hi,
I would like to know whether is there someone interested in creating a
Spanish gNewSense website, with forums, downloads and so on...
I've been very interested in gNewSense since it came to me through the
FSF website, and I have a project to write a small introductory book
covering it, but I would like to have some help. My idea is to write
it in Spanish, but English is also OK :-)

Thanks in advance,
Alejandro Serrano

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com