Re: [gNewSense-users] Default Theme

From: Viper550
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Default Theme
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 19:49:34 -0500

Esben Stien wrote:
Is the default theme of Ubuntu available somewhere?, the gtkrc file.

Has any default theme for gnewsense been decided?

Well, we are sorta working on it right now on the wiki...although it's been sorta on hiatus for a little bit... :D

Look for an Ubuntulooks pack on gnome-look (I compiled it), contains all of the Dapper Drake artwork (including GTK theme)

Viper550