[gNewSense-users] Re: Installation Problems

From: Vidyadhar Gadgil
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: Installation Problems
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 16:20:49 +0530

On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 09:05 -0800, address@hidden
wrote:
> > From: Anthony Patarini <address@hidden>
>
> > Could you somehow try an Ubuntu 6.10 CD to see if the problem has
> > been
> > fixed upstream?

To return to this earlier thread, I recently upgraded my RAM to 512 MB
and the installation has gone just fine this time. So maybe the RAM
requirement should be stated as 512 MB, as it failed earlier with 256
MB.

Now it's not detecting my ethernet card, so in network settings it only
offers me modem and no eth0 interface. What to do?
--
Question everything -- Karl Marx