[gNewSense-users] emeta - new Builder feature

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: [gNewSense-users] emeta - new Builder feature
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:15:28 +0000

I've just added a new feature to Builder, emeta. This is for creating
and maintaining meta-packages. This means that users of Builder can
now easily create a package that'll pull in exactly the programs or
configuration they need.

For gNewSense we'll use this as a way to help the community. If you
are planning on releasing an unofficial variant of the livecd we can
help you by having the custom meta packages you need in our repositry.
For operational reasons we can't give this to everyone, but this offer
is open to any variant with a substantial backing.

Brian