Re: [gNewSense-users] The mp3 issue

From: Dean Linkous
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] The mp3 issue
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 13:50:49 -0800 (PST)

--- Jay <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think the following example will clear things up
> Dean:

Well, I am never very "clear" on anything.
I find the fluendo thing to be very weird in regards
to what you'll are saying since the license/copying
file states:
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any
person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the
"Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without
limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute,
sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
Software is furnished to do
so, ..... <snip>

But I am willing to accept whatever you'll say and lay
this thread to rest since it doesn't really matter to
me and I accept there are things in this world that I
will never understand. I do not use mp3 and would
never suggest they should be supported either, just
found the fluendo thing to be a anomaly.

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index