Re: [gNewSense-users] Volunteer Proposal - wiki changes

From: Daniel Taylor
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Volunteer Proposal - wiki changes
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 08:22:20 +0000

Dean Linkous wrote:
--- rek2  wrote:
Hi, in my opinion I dont like that rugby style ball
on the top :-)
but everything else looks ok.

Hey, that was my surfboard of freedom! Actually, I
think I agree with you! I added a couple for those who
do not like the "rugby football" :)

http://www.nrvitsquad.com/gnew/
http://www.nrvitsquad.com/wikignew/
http://www.nrvitsquad.com/wikignew2/
http://www.nrvitsquad.com/wikignew3/
http://www.nrvitsquad.com/wikignew4/

Once again, comments, criticism, suggestions always
welcome. If anyone (official) is interested in these
changes please let me know.

wikignew3 is the best IMO, however I think the logo is a tad small, I think if you move it over to the 'normal' position on the left and then make it big (maybe bigger than the header) that would be better.

something like this: http://xn42.org/gnewsense/

Also all the links on the page are rel="nofollow" and this is the same on the main site... thats probably not a good idea since most friendly bots won't bother going over the site, I think this is a setting with the wiki that needs to be changed.

- Daniel