[gNewSense-users] Re: email update

From: arnuld
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: email update
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 00:14:03 +0530

Hi arnuld I just got up and was about to leave for the day..
but..

but...i came-in & knocked at your door ;-)

hmm this is strange I summited myself 2 till now and never had an issue.
are you sure you were log in to the wiki?

i was logged in, dead-sure.

this issue your having really does seen to be annoying,  if you still
have problems when I come back tonight I can summit the bug for you if you sent
me
some text and information that I can copy and paste
for you.

sure, this time i was not logged in & clicked the "edit" at Bugs page,
then it asked me to login & here is what the web-site thrown at me,
when i clicked "OK" button:

Hmm, you're already logged in - you might not have the required
permissions for this action.

i have checked my firefox settings & "cookies" are enabled by default.
BTW, i logged in to my gmail account at the same time & sent this
reply to you.

never used BLAG, so can't tell you anything about it, I guess if that
works for you, use what is best for you.
keep trying back for gNewSense if you are interested i'm sure that
whatever is your issue it will get fix.

i like gNewSense, i love it. If this BUG is fixed, i will definitely
use it as my distro.

thanks for having time for me :-)

-- arnuld
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/