[gNewSense-users] Re: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 2, Issue 54

From: arnuld
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 2, Issue 54
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:48:54 +0530

Correct. Maybe OpenDNS will help - try the instructions in "Using
OpenDNS with DHCP":

http://www.opendns.com/start/unix.php

you did not get my prbolem. my internet is working fine & 2 DNS
address 218.248.255.145, 61.1.96.69 work without any trouble & i
amwriting this reply using these 2 in "/etc/resolv.conf". i said i can
not update/install any packages using "Add/Remove" or apt-get or
whatever & i have shown you the output earlier but see it here again:

Could not download all repository indexes

The repository might be no longer available or could not be contacted
because of network problems. If available an older version of the
failed index will be used. Otherwise the repository will be ignored.
Check your network connection and the correct writing of the
repository address in the preferences.

http://in.archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/dists/deltad/Release.gpg:
Could not connect to in.archive.gnewsense.org:80 (1.0.0.0), connection
timed out

http://in.security.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/dists/deltad-security/Release.gpg:
Could not connect to in.security.gnewsense.org:80 (1.0.0.0),
connection timed out

can you help me on how can i add/upgrade packages?

-- arnuld
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/