[gNewSense-users] why we started from the distro we started from

From: Paul O'Malley
Subject: [gNewSense-users] why we started from the distro we started from
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:55:48 +0000

Here is the reason why we started from where we started.

In Nov 2005 RMS met Mark S at the WIPO gig in Tunis.
They both mentioned something, it was not this project.

So I saw that something announced and tried to make it happen with some
others, however fate is a strange mistress and we ended up here.

More detail in the examples section on the CD in Brian's presentation,
and on the wiki.

There is no great mystery.

Regards,

Paul