[gNewSense-users] Opening www.gnewsense.it

From: jigen
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Opening www.gnewsense.it
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 20:35:02 -0000 (UTC)

Hi to all. We write this mail in order to comunicate the opening of the
web-site www.gnewsense.it.
This portal has the intention to supply support to the italian community
of this distribution.
The scope of the web-site is to place side by side with the official
www.gnewsense.org in order to increase the spread and the "know-how" of
gNewSense in Italy.
We have intention to insert the documentation in italian and therefore we
would have need of collaboration in order to push our plan ahead.
Anyone was interested contact us. What do you think about? if you thoughts
that we are working well, we would be honor to see published the news of
our opening and to see the link on your web-site.
Thank to all and W free Software!

Staff www.gnewsense.it