[gNewSense-users] why not do more?

From: rek2 GNU/Linux LO LO LO
Subject: [gNewSense-users] why not do more?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:35:33 -0500

my idea is that basically instead of suck on Ubuntu, to step by step become independent of them and more important focus our attention to create, push for developers to reverse engineer non-free drivers that other distros/developers are not really
taking the time for it cause is easier to just install the non-free one.
This will not only make our distro a free version of ubuntu but a very important project all together for Free Software and development of this, and can be taking as a flag by many users and free software advocates. just and idea.

Chris Fernandez
http://www.binaryfreedom.info