[gNewSense-users] Alternative Install CD

From: Dylan Knight Rogers
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Alternative Install CD
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:43:31 -0600

I would like to request that an Alternative Install CD be developed, as not all computers can use the Live CD.

Perhaps, we should stop using the Live CD, as the Alt. Install is quicker and is a guaranteed method for gNewSense installation.  I'd like to be able to put gNewSense on my IBM ThinkPad T22.

If it is possible to do so with the Live CD, please tell me.

--
Dylan Knight Rogers