[gNewSense-users] Hi everyone from binaryfreedom.info

From: rek2
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Hi everyone from binaryfreedom.info
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 01:15:44 -0500

Hi, I love the project and I will like to offer my help, I am the founder of Binary Freedom former GNU/Linux Boston user group, for more info visit http://www.binaryfreedom.info anyways that out of the way, I am a developer and a network engineer, my first languaje is Spanish and I will like to help in some way I have experience with debian and Gentoo( my 2 main distros till now). is there any development trees ? when I change something how do I summit the changes? and how do I get them approved etc? for now on we will be recommending gnewsense to our users and in our Free Software promotion around the East coast of US.