Re: [gNewSense-users] [artwork] Ponder Update 1

From: Atanu Datta
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [artwork] Ponder Update 1
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:55:41 +0530

We are having some pretty nice developments and ideas for the Ponder
phase, such as the decision to use Murrine as the GTK engine, along with
a usable GTK theme mockup (by me) using that engine! In the icon
department, it's a battle between Tango and Lila. Then for overall
style, only colors have been suggested so far (by me).

Tango looks more professional minus the blue folder icons. Mandriva's la Ora theme mixed the older GNOME folder icons (gray ones) with tango and it looks real great.  Can we have that.  Murrine is a great theme btw -- better than Giloche I must say.

Madcap