[gNewSense-users] ThinkPad T22 does not boot all the way

From: Dylan Knight Rogers
Subject: [gNewSense-users] ThinkPad T22 does not boot all the way
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 11:25:46 -0600

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to install gNewSense on my IBM ThinkPad T22.  When I insert
the CD into the drive, it begins to load, but it does not start gdm.

In fact, the whole thing freezes.  Is there a way I can boot simply
into some sort of console or something, so this does not happen?

Is there a way to halt this issue or send the kernel some sort of
parameter?  Thanks.

--
Dylan Knight Rogers