Re: [gNewSense-users] Stop. Artwork Time!

From: Michael Kaye
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Stop. Artwork Time!
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:10:51 +0000

On 08/11/06, Viper550 <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, if anyone remembers me from ubuntu-art, ubuntu-devel, or
ubuntu-desktop, good for you! But if you don't, noting the "Viper550" in
the To line is an excellent statement on who I am! (or, hi, I'm
Viper550, I've worked with Ubuntu alot)...
Our simple plan will lead us through 4 stages...

Ponder:

This cycle phase consists entirely to determine the general artistic
direction for a given release. The result of this cycle should be a
relatively short listing of concepts that will lead the direction of all
artistic driven elements. So, basically, the overall look. Will it be
spirals? Trees? Flames? Glassy?

I think the login screen, with the elephants, is outstanding. I think
it may be an idea to follow the 'nature' feel, with the same sort of
colours, and colour-saturation. This may be effective because of the
current focus on 'green' issues, and could emphasise the 'friendly'
aspect of gNewSense and that it is for the greater good.

Michael.

--
Cutting Free (http://cuttingfree.blogsome.com) - Free Software at the
cutting edge.