Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense presentation at PLUG

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense presentation at PLUG
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:39:17 +0000

On 11/8/06, Dave Crossland <address@hidden> wrote:
On 08/11/06, Dennis Kibbe <address@hidden> wrote:

> Just an FYI to let you know that I'll be making a presentation on
> gNewSense Thursday night at the monthly Phoenix Linux Users Group
> meeting.  I'll put the slides up tonight for your comments.

I'll also be doing this for a local computer club (not a LUG) next
Wednesday, so this would be great - I hope you can release it under
the FDL so we can collaborate on a canonical set of promotional
slideware? :-)

Slides I put together 3 weeks ago for a talk last weekend are on every
LiveCD under example-content. They are probably a bit tech heavy, but
feel free to use/modify/distribute them. I'll update the licensing in
the README when I get home (GFDL without invariant sections).

Brian