Re: [gNewSense-users] Plan for a 100% GNU system ?

From: Bill Xu
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Plan for a 100% GNU system ?
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 09:00:12 +0800

I believe a 100% GNU system is very necessary, especially that many guys
call open source, not free software. More and more guys are forgetting
freedom now. I planed to do it before.

The most serious problem, I think, is the GNU's central CVS repository
organization is bad, every things are independent, so it's difficult to
release a whole GNU system, including the kernel, hurd, and the user
land utilities. So, GNU project just supply the basic OS component, and
some others release the distribution. It's a pity for the GNU project.

I wish we should reorganize the GNU's source code, and then release the
GNU system, it's just called, GNU. ;-)

在 2006-11-05日的 10:03 +0100,Xavier Maillard写道:

--
Bill Xu <http://www.billxu.com>