Re: [gNewSense-users] some ideas

From: Dean Linkous
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] some ideas
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 14:27:25 -0800 (PST)

--- Dave Crossland <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think the first suggestion is in the spirit of the
> last. Like,
>
> "The unethical, unsustainable proprietary software
> in the list below
> are often included in GNU+Linux distributions,
> including the ones that
> have a reputation for only including free software
> like Ubuntu,
> Fedora, openSUSE and Debian. gNewSense is proud to
> be truly 100% Free
> Software!"

OH! Now I understand what you are saying. I thought
you meant we should have a list of non-free software
so a user could easily find them if they wanted to add
those packages.

Well it is a bit brazen, and a bit "in your face" but
I certainly like the idea.

Dean
(another user who is excited about GnewSense)