ghosts-users

[Ghosts-users] mutual benefits

From: a-rajash1
Subject: [Ghosts-users] mutual benefits
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:58:33 -0600

Dear Sir,

Greetings . I am Joaquim Rafael Branco  of Sao Tome & Principe . Presently
I am the Minister of Public Works,
Infrastructure, Natural Resources, & Environment ,under the Government of
President Fradique de Menezes.Acting
in my capacity as minister of natural resources, during the bidding for oil
exploration rights in the gulf of
guinea by several oil companies, I assisted a particular company to obtain
one of the  licences .

After their bid succeeded , they gave me USD22 million$ in cash bonds value
for my assistance .I cannot introduce or circulate
this amount into the banking system of my country because :

1.My provisional duty as a minister allows me to earn less than $1000
equivalent of Dobra(our local currency)

2.Strict stipulations of the Bureau of conduct guidelines and regulations
for Public/Civil
servants.

3.Due to the intense competition during the bidding for the oil exploration
licenses ,there are now investigations
into how the whole  process was handled

4.Furthermore, Groups of persons'in the Government have ganged up against
me, with false
allegations of an intention by me to contest the next presidential
elections .This has caused disent and discontent
in my party circles, now prompting my decision to take flight with my
family ,hence my soliciting your co-operation
to take delivery of the funds into your custody for investment purposes 25%
of the entire funds will be apportioned to
you for your efforts and assistance I implore you to accord this
transaction the confidentiality and secrecy it deserves
no matter what your decision may  be.

Awaiting your response with urgency !For your information,please contact
via my
private emails: address@hidden or address@hidden

Stay blessed,

Best Regards,

Mr.Joaquim Rafael Branco
Min. of Public Works, Infrastructure, Natural
Resources, & Environment Sao Tome & Principe