MFS Christmas 2019 meetup?

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: MFS Christmas 2019 meetup?
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 07:51:12 +0000

If there is enough interest then we could have a MFS Christmas 2019
meetup on Tuesday 17th December at 7pm at the The Lass O' Gowrie:
https://thelassogowrie.com/
This meetup will only go ahead if enough people commit to attending so
let me know by 7pm on Tuesday 10th and then I'll send an email to the
list if it is going ahead or not.

M.

--
FSF member #9429