Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Follow-up: Debian Buster Release Party

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Follow-up: Debian Buster Release Party
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 14:30:16 +0100

On 13/07/2019 14:25, Rashid Mhar wrote:
> Thursday I plan to be in town in the afternoon so that is a good possible
> for me.

OK, let's do an unofficial MFS social meet up, all Free Software
supporters welcome, on Thursday, 6pm at Odeon Manchester Great Northern
(previously was AMC Manchester) on Deansgate:

in the cafe inside the cinema.  We can have a chat and then go in for
the 6:30pm showing of "The Dead Don't Die", which might not be for
everyone, see:
https://bbfc.co.uk/releases/dead-dont-die-film

Cheers,
M.