[Fsuk-manchester] [Manchester OpenStack Meetup] Nov 26 - StoryBoard, Clo

From: Danny Abukalam
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] [Manchester OpenStack Meetup] Nov 26 - StoryBoard, Cloudforms, and Telemetry
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 10:16:25 +0000

Hi All,

Back for another OpenStack Meetup in Spaces, good beer, good food, good talks. The lineup for this edition:

Adam Coldrick, Storyboard - Cross-Project Task Tracking with StoryBoard

Arif Ali, OCF - Delivering cloud computing as a service in an Academic Research environment

Will be exploring the challenges that one of our customers faced in bringing their workloads to the Cloud, and how we engaged with them with collaboration with RedHat, and went from vision to implementation. Also, a small discussion on Cloud Bursting from HPC using Slurm to the same cloud solution

Itay Ozery & Moti Elkyam - What Just Happened?

Translating on device telemetry in real time into real-world and human readable reports to understand what just happened in the network. Available through a CLI, REST interface, the telemetry function provides this information for all switches to a single collector / destination

Please let us know if you'd like hot deli food like last time, or would prefer pizza when you RSVP!