[Fsuk-manchester] Celebrating MFS's 11th Birthday (22 July)

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Celebrating MFS's 11th Birthday (22 July)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 13:54:18 +0100

Please feel free to forward this to those that would welcome it.

* Event: Celebrating MFS's 11th Birthday

* Location: The Waterhouse
  - https://whatpub.com/pubs/TRA/3874/waterhouse-manchester
* Address:  67-71 Princess Street, M2 4EG
  - https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/53.47924/-2.24319

* Date: Sunday, 22 July 2018
* Start time:  14:00
* Finish time: 17:00 (but drinks might go on longer)

== Details ==

If you love and support MFS then please come to our 11th Birthday
celebration.  Wikipedia tells us this is the Steel Anniversary.  We will
meet in The Waterhouse, MFS's old haunt, from 2pm and you are welcome to
order food at any time.  Find me in the pub, I'll be wearing a Software
Freedom Day T-shirt.

If the pub is too busy to sit down for food then we may go elsewhere
but we'll be at Waterhouse until at least 2:30pm.  The event will go on
until about 5pm but drinks might go on later depending on how people
feel on the day.  As always, there is no pressure to drink alcohol.

Email announcing the group:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/fsuk-manchester/2007-07/msg00000.html

== More Information ==

General information about Manchester Free Software (MFS) can be found on
our website.

* https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Manchester

Regards,
Mike.