[Fsuk-manchester] This year's meeting topics Was: The meeting

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] This year's meeting topics Was: The meeting
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 20:09:07 +0000

On 17/10/17 22:59, Jacek Podkanski wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Thank you for the talk. I might be available to do a blender talk.

Jacek, are you still available to do a Blender talk?

I'm drawing up a list of this year's talk subjects.  The March and April
meetings will be on GNU/Linux from scratch; it needs two meetings I feel.

Everyone, do you have any particular Free Software subject you'd like to
know more about?

M.

--
FSF member #9429