[Fsuk-manchester] Call for Volunteers, Sat 22 Apr, Heaven on Earth stall

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Call for Volunteers, Sat 22 Apr, Heaven on Earth stall
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 13:22:15 +0100

Please feel free to forward this to those that would welcome it.

You can subscribe to the Manchester Free Software mailing list at:

* Event: Heaven on Earth festival stall

* Date: Saturday, 22nd April 2017
* Start time: 11:00
* Finish time: 17:00 (Heaven on Earth continues until 23:00)

* Location: Hallé St Peter’s
* Address: 40 Blossom Street, Ancoats, Manchester. M4 6BF.
           http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/53.48458/-2.22834
* Website: http://www.halle.co.uk/halle-st-peters/

== Details ==

Manchester Free Software will have a stall at the Heaven on Earth
festival.  This event is organised by the same people behind the Through
the Mill Festival of Ancoats, which we had a stall at last year.  We
need volunteers to help operate the stall.  The more of us there are the
more people can enjoy the festival.

The festival opens at midday so we'll start setting up at 11am.  The
festival goes on until 11pm but we'll pack up the stall at about 5pm.
You are welcome to stay on at the festival after then until it ends at
11pm.  If you can't stay from 11am until 5pm then staying part of that
time is still helpful.  Please let me/us know if you can help out on the
day.

Regards,
M.
MFS Chair.