Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: By March 1st: Help Raptor Engineering make th

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: By March 1st: Help Raptor Engineering make this motherboard run freely
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 13:02:46 +0100

On 02/03/17 19:27, Michael Dorrington wrote:
> They've reached 100% funding for the base OpenBMC system now but are
> still looking to fund the stretch goals of:
>
> * Serial Console (using IPMI)
> * Thermal Management
> * IBM OpenBMC Investigation

Great news, they met the stretch goals of:

* Serial Console
* Thermal Management
* Flashrom

On their website they say:

"We offered four stretch goals; three of these goals reached full
funding pledge levels. The fourth goal did not attract any dedicated
pledges and was removed before campaign completion to reduce confusion."

For more information see:

https://www.raptorengineering.com/coreboot/kgpe-d16-bmc-port-offer.php

M.

--