[Fsuk-manchester] Upcoming in March and April

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Upcoming in March and April
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 11:08:22 +0000

We've got our meeting on 15th March and we could do a talk on
LibreOffice.  If people have a speciality in a particular part of
LibreOffice, like Calc, Impress, Draw and so on, then we could do a
multi-speaker talk.  Let us know if you want that or an alternative.

https://www.libreoffice.org/discover/libreoffice/

On Saturday, 23rd April there is the "Chorlton and Whalley Range Big
Green Happening".  We are going to have a stall there and perhaps more.
 If you can help out then please let us know.  Ways to help out are such
things as setting up the stall in the morning, operating the stall
during the day, or helping tear down in the afternoon.  The more people
that help out the more fun it will be for everyone.  Even running the
stall for an hour is a great help.

Regards,
Mike.

--