[Fsuk-manchester] Celebrating MFS's 7th Birthday (Thurs, 13 Nov)

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Celebrating MFS's 7th Birthday (Thurs, 13 Nov)
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 19:38:52 +0000

Please feel free to forward this to those that would welcome it.

* Event: Celebrating MFS's 7th Birthday

* Location: The Waterhouse
            67-71 Princess Street
            M2 4EG
            http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-waterhouse
            http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/53.47924/-2.24319
* Date: Thursday, 13th November 2014
* Start time:  19:30 (for 20:00)
* Finish time: 21:30 (but drinks might go on longer)

Details
-------
If you love and support MFS then please come to our 7th Birthday
celebration.  Wikipedia tells us this is the Wool Anniversary.  We will
meet in The Waterhouse, MFS's old haunt, from 19:30 and order food at
20:00.  The event will go on until about 21:30 but drinks might go on
later depending on how people feel on the night.

More Information
General information about Manchester Free Software (MFS) can be found on
our website.

* http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Manchester

Regards,
Mike.