Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Freelance user support

From: Quiliro Ordóñez Baca
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Freelance user support
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 21:16:30 -0500

Ping

El 07/07/14 a las 14:25, Quiliro Ordóñez Baca escibió:

El 06/07/14 19:26, green h escribió:
Hi All,

Some years ago I set up a social enterprise to provide 2nd user PCs and laptops running Linux with installation and support. The idea was that the 'model' for the business might be adopted and adapted by any one who was interested and had the skills or wanted to learn them so they would be able to earn a living out of it.

I gave a talk about it at a Manchester free software meeting at the time.

I'd be happy to share my experiences with anyone who's interested in picking this up and running with it.

It would be nice to have documentation to provide others that live in other places in the World and a video or audio of your talk. :-)

--
Saludos libres,
Quiliro Ordóñez