Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Freelance user support

From: Matthew Cliffe
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Freelance user support
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 16:38:41 +0100

I think that would be a fun / useful endeavour.

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 1:04 PM, John Rooke <address@hidden> wrote:
I've often thought it might be possible to build a business around a slogan like "give your old PC years of extra life: install GNU/Linux for £50".  It would require a careful sales interview to ensure the new (customised) system could do everything the user wanted + a telephone or email helpline.