Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Heads up - OpenSSL vulnerability HEARTBLEED

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Heads up - OpenSSL vulnerability HEARTBLEED
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 15:54:19 +0100

On 04/09/14 12:00, Jon Spriggs wrote:
> I don't know if any of you follow the Security news, but there's a major
> issue doing the rounds at the moment in the OpenSSL library (used notably
> in HTTPS, [...]

If you use mod_gnutls, I think you're immune from this one, aren't you?

We actually switched some servers to GnuTLS because it supported SNI
(basically multiple SSL sites on one IP address) before mod_ssl did... I
seem to remember it caused some pain, but now it's saved some.
Equilibrium is restored...

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op