[Fsuk-manchester] Underemployment survey

From: Phoebe Moore
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Underemployment survey
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:31:39 +0100

Dear all

I have met a few of you and you know at this point that I'm conducting research into working conditions for people in the IT and computing industry, taking a critical view of the often underemployment and related health issues that the industry potentially can be held responsible for.

In this light, I have created the following survey which reflects the surveys I have given some of you in person as well as held short interviews:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LYCX5MZ

If you can take three minutes of your time to complete these ten short questions, I would really appreciate it very much! The survey is anonymous so it will be hard for me to 'buy you a drink' but I will come to the next FSUK event with home baked brownies!

:)

Yours, Phoebe

Twitter @phoebemoore
Facebook phoebevmoore