Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Hardware Freedom Day 2013 in Manchester

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Hardware Freedom Day 2013 in Manchester
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 12:17:16 +0100

Thanks to all those that attended yesterday and extra thanks for those
that got involved in the discussions.

And special thanks/credit to Bob Clough, Bob Ham, Roy Evison and Daniel
Botting for helping with running event.

While looking at Andrew “bunnie” Huang's blog I noticed that he has
released "Hacking the Xbox" for zero price (and its under a CC licence):
http://www.bunniestudios.com/blog/?p=3012
http://nostarch.com/xboxfree

As seen on the HACMan tour, if you want to start building some Free
Hardware then I recommend getting involved with HACMan
<http://hacman.org.uk/>.

Happy Hacking!
Mike.

--