Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Talking about software distributions on the list

From: Bob Ham
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Talking about software distributions on the list
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:43:23 +0000

On Fri, 2013-03-08 at 12:45 +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> > Does anyone have any comments on this version?
>
> Yes.  In the first guideline, calling something that meets the
> Guidelines for Free System Distributions a free software distribution
> is inaccurate.

Ack.  I'm not willing to get into this argument; personally I think the
phrase "free software distribution" is fine.  But I acknowledge that
others may have issue with it so perhaps it is best to avoid that
particular phrase in the guidelines.  I don't think it's a big issue.

--
Bob Ham <address@hidden>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }