Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Talking about non-free software on the list

From: Steffi Tinder
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Talking about non-free software on the list
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 13:35:01 +0000

On 2013-03-06 13:04, MJ Ray wrote:
> Overall, the world uses more free software
> and less non-free software as a result of those instructions

How have you determined that?

Partly by the reasoning that was in my previous email and partly by
reasoning that ...

This is just your expectation then, it isn't a statement of fact.

Interesting point. What I would like to know is if it is a fact that people start using non-free software because of these instructions. I find that very hard to imagine to be honest.

Steffi