Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [FSFE-Manc] Reminder: FSFE meeting this Thursday,

From: Anna Morris
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [FSFE-Manc] Reminder: FSFE meeting this Thursday, JACK audio system
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:44:49 +0100

and I am planning many cakes. mmmm. cakes :D

How many people acre coming? (I need to know how many cakes to bake!!!)

Lots of Love

Anna M

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Sam Tuke <address@hidden> wrote:
This is a reminder that the March Manchester FSFE Fellowship meeting
takes place this Thursday at 19.00 in Madlab, with a talk about the Free
Software JACK audio system:

http://madlab.org.uk/content/free-software-foundation-europe-4/

Further details are attached.

What with the talk, and Document Freedom Day this Wednesday, there
should be plenty to discuss!

Best,

Sam.
--