[Fsuk-manchester] Reminder: MFS at Chorlton's Big Green Festival 2012

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Reminder: MFS at Chorlton's Big Green Festival 2012
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 12:06:01 +0000

It's the annual MFS at Chorlton's Big Green Festival next Saturday, 31st
March.  The details are below and if you would like to help out then let
us know.

The festival have sent us information on the timings of the event so we
have slightly adjusted set up and finish times.  Set up will now be
about 9:30 and tear down will be about 17:30.  The public opening is
still 11:00.

Regards,
Mike.
Chair, Manchester Free Software.