Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fellowship meeting: Mar. 29th: JACK audio system

From: m3shrom
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fellowship meeting: Mar. 29th: JACK audio system
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:35:09 +0000

> You didn't send your response to all the groups I posted the questions
> to (the groups you posted the announcement to except NWDC).  Please do
> send your response to them all so that they get to know the answers.

I feel like I'm missing something. Is there a reason that it is bad for
there to be more talks on free software in Manchester? That's a genuine
question Michael do you feel like it might damage the community or that
Manchester isn't big enough for 2 groups? I'm just wondering what the
problem is.

Mick