Re: [Fsuk-manchester] MFS at Chorlton's Big Green Festival 2012

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] MFS at Chorlton's Big Green Festival 2012
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 18:38:14 +0000

On 09/03/12 17:41, Anna Morris wrote:
>> Please feel free to forward this to those that would welcome it.
>>
>> * Event: MFS at Chorlton's Big Green Festival 2012
>>   http://www.greenchorlton.org.uk/
>>   http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Manchester/ChorltonBigGreenFestival2012
>>
>> * Location: St Clement's Church,
>>             Edge Lane, Chorlton. M21 9JF.
>> * Date: Saturday, 31st March 2012
>> * Start time: 11:00  (set up about 10:00)
>> * Finish time: 17:00 (then tear down)
>>
>> Details
>> -------
>> I have arranged a stall for MFS at Chorlton's Big Green Festival 2012.
>> Horrah!  This will be our third year in a row of having a stall at the
>> event.

Hi Anna

Didn't you think Manchester Free Software would want a stall this year
after having one for the last two years?  Do you remember being on our
stall last year?  If you are going to organise something involving us
don't you think it would be good to talk to us *before* setting it up
not *afterwards*?

Regards,
Mike.
Chair,