[Fsuk-manchester] looking for debian developers in manchester to sign my

From: peter green
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] looking for debian developers in manchester to sign my key
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:30:23 +0000

I have been encouraged to apply to become a debian developer by Steve
McIntyre and Hector Oron.

However before I can do so I need to get my GPG key signed by a couple
of debian-developers.

Someone has suggested that I may be able to get my key signed by some
debian-developers at the manchester free software meeting at madlab.
Can anyone confirm they will be able to do so and if so say what
identification they require (is a passport alone sufficient?)

Also can you confirm the date of the meeting, the person who told me
about it said it was this evening but the timetables I've found on
the web say it's on tuesday (tomorrow).

Thanks

Peter Michael Green