[Fsuk-manchester] Update: MFS Talk. Tues, 21 Feb. "Git: How Linux, the k

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Update: MFS Talk. Tues, 21 Feb. "Git: How Linux, the kernel, is developed." by Michael Dorrington
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:34:12 +0000

The meeting will include a lightening talk in addition to the the main
talk on git.

The lightening talk is by Michiel de Jongon on, and of, the Unhosted
project, an effort to get "Freedom from the web's monopolies", more
details about Unhosted at:
http://unhosted.org/

Michiel de Jong also knows about git
https://github.com/unhosted
and will be there to assist with the talk.

Hope to see you there.